Assistance and Evacuation
When you or an employee needs help, you don’t need additional complexity. You need solutions. UnitedHealthcare Global Assistance offers a fully-integrated medical and security assistance solution, managed in-house and augmented by comprehensive intelligence tools to keep your global workforce mobile, safe and productive.
What makes UnitedHealthcare Global different?
- Getting the most of every trip require preparation. We work directly with employees before they go on assignment to ensure they are briefed and understand how to access care when they are away. And should an incident occur, you can feel secure in the knowledge that we have the capabilities to bring them to safety.
- When an incident occurs you want to be sure the right decisions are being made to protect your people. Unlike the competition, we don’t commit to specific aircraft carrier or to a number of service hours per aircraft nor do we have an incentive to use leased aircraft which can lead to unnecessary evacuations resulting in significant expenses for clients. Instead, we use clinical protocol and evidence-based decision-making to helps ensure the right care is delivered at the right time. The result – minimal transport delays, reduction in unnecessary evacuations and care delivered where it is needed most.
- Incidents can be expensive and can create reputational damage if not handled appropriately. With a centralized operational model designed to enhance co-ordination, care management and cost control, we help you get control of the situation and the costs all while protecting your company and people.
Product and Services
- Medical Access - Medical, travel, and medical evacuation and repatriation assistance as well as Medical Intelligence Reports
- Security Access - Evacuation and assistance as a result of security or political situations
- Natural Disaster Access - Evacuation and assistance in the event of a natural disaster
- Medical Emergency Response Plan* - Customized emergency response plan in the event of a medical emergency in a remote area
* Optional service. Not included in core coverage.
Request a quote A UnitedHealthcare Global representative is standing by to help guide you through the process.